See the Pen EdzKvJ by Carlos Raygoza (@zizso421) on CodePen.

April 18, 2019

Moving Out! (again)

Thanks to my new job, I'm finally able to move from my dinky home in the suburbs to a snazzy apartment downtown! I've always wanted to know what it's like to live somewhere "happening", plus I get to experience living on my own and understanding what it means to become independent. I'm hoping this move gives me fun experiences and important knowledge going forward. I'm especially hoping that this move helps me decide if living in a city core is right for me, or if I even "fit" in this city!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Carlos! Robotics Technician II for Amazon and now moving out to live on your own and in downtown Las Vegas to boot :-) I think you will enjoy living in the city core ^_^

    ReplyDelete