See the Pen EdzKvJ by Carlos Raygoza (@zizso421) on CodePen.

September 23, 2018

Post IC3 Test

Honestly, I think I stressed myself way too much in preparation for our first IC3 test. My biggest worry was that the simulation environment would be too unforgiving with how many times I click and where I would click. I've had people tell me that the slightest misclick would completely ruin your answer or whatever, but it looks like they were just blowing it out of proportion. Of course, I still tried to keep my path to the answer clear and concise with as few clicks as possible, just to be safe. That alone was what had me nervously sweating throughout the test. I've had a networking class years before that would use a similar simulated desktop environment for its questions, and that one was a lot less lax on the user compared to this one. Anyway, now that I've gone through the first test and got an idea of how it goes, I don't think I'll end up being swamped with as much anxiety anymore.

14 comments:

  1. Glad you can separate the hype from reality :-) Often the anticipation of the unknown or a new experience is more stressful than the actual experience. Your new blog background is geometric and sharp, love it ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was also stressing out the week before the exam but surprisingly I was calm on the day pf the exam

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can say the same because, I think the worst when it comes to test, and then It was me all along stressing. See you in class.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure I won't be stressing out when I take this exam.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was worried about that too! I wanted to make sure I was doing everything in the correct order. But now that we know what we're working with, it should ease some of the stress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea me too! I was also very stressed for the IC3 exam. Hopefully the next test is easier for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am glad you overcame your anxiety about the test best of luck on the next two!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel you on that one. I got the same advice from people who have taken it before.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yea I was a bit worried if I miss clicked then it would be a wipe on that question. But happy you overcame your anxiety.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am worried i haven't taken it yet buth thanks for the advice and reassuring words.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was also nervous about the exam. But it didn't seem so different from the online modules. At least you have experienced it and it will prepare you for the forthcoming exams.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was nervous about the exam also. Hope the next one is better!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I agree. I was also nervous before the exam but once the exam started, the questions were recognizable.

    ReplyDelete